Well, I try to.
I've tried a few recipes I've found browsing that site and some of them are now staples in my routine. Today I'm going to give a review and my own instructions to the bacon egg cups for you all to enjoy.
How are they? In a word: Amazing
They are incredibly simple. You will need four things.
An oven, muffin tins, bacon, eggs.
You may also want seasoning and cheese.
One egg per cup.
Season and whip the eggs. I add a tablespoon of milk. You can whip with a whisk or with a blender.
Line the outside of the tin with the bacon and pour the egg mixture into the center. Bake at 350°F/180°C for 30-35 minutes. Then eat them.
The eggs fluff up very nicely and aren't hard at all. The bacon comes out chewy.
As for health, they are fatty, but not terrible. Bacon is not something you should eat every day, but it is something you can eat. Use lowfat, low sodium cheese if you can. I found low sodium cheese in Home Plus and snatched it up.
Two cups is 5 Weight Watchers points. Two cups with 20gm of parmesan cheese is 7 points.
No comments:
Post a Comment