Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weight Watchers in Korea 1 : Nutritional Values

A few people have asked about doing Weight Watchers in Korea. I'm going to do a short series of videos to give people tips to help get started.

First of all, let me tell you, I do Weight Watchers Online. I got a nice deal last summer for 3 months at a reduced price and I keep paying the monthly fee. I do so through my American bank account since there is no way to set it up for a Korean account. It is worth it to have, even when I'm getting lazy about tracking, because I can always go back to the website and look for recipes and ideas when I feel like I need to get back on track.

This first video is about nutritional values to help calculate point values for foods you find in Korea. This would be useful when you are grocery shopping to help you decide to buy or at least to help keep your consumption under control.



1 comment: