Sunday, April 7, 2013

High Street Market Review

There are quite a few different foreign food markets in Itaewon, but High Street Market is the newest. Their specialty is a deli, but they have a lot of other great things, too.

What are you looking for? Oatmeal? American coffee or tea? Spices? Canned vegetables? Grains? Venison?

They have a wide variety of things you might want and the best part is, they'll deliver. That's right, they'll deliver. I haven't tried it, yet, but I live 45 minutes from Itaewon so I haven't needed it. However, Korean "taekbae" service from them is 3,000원 anywhere in the country (6,000 for Jeju) and they even deliver free to some districts in Seoul.

So far, I have bought an 8"x8" baking pan, a muffin pan, ground turkey, spices, coffee, oatmeal, Pam spray, and some chocolate from them. I really love their store and it's becoming very popular. I highly recommend if you're in Itaewon you head down to check it out. If you can't make it up to Seoul, check out their website. You'll be happy you did.
The most recent haul. P.S. That oatmeal is amazing.

Main site: http://highstreet.co.kr/
Map: http://highstreet.co.kr/Front/Mall/?url=Comintro&

No comments:

Post a Comment