Monday, April 8, 2013
Shredding Week 2
I just finished level 2. I'm only shredding for 3 weeks on weekdays, then I will probably do a week of yoga to let my body recover. I lost just over a pound last week. I anticipate it might be more this week with my activity up.
Most of my measurements are the same, but some places are creeping down:
arms: 14 (-.5")
bust: 38
waist: 40
hip: 44
thigh: 26.5 (-.5")
I've had a couple of people message me about my progress and I think that's great. I'm actually really happy that people have been following what I'm doing and are getting inspiration. We all need to support each other. I need it, you need it, we all need it.
If you can, please comment or message me questions, ideas, or what you're doing. Everyone needs different methods because every person is different. You can buffet your health. A little bit of advice here, a different workout there. The whole thing is a learning process about what is best for you. It takes time but it's totally worth it.
Labels:
advice,
exercise,
health,
reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment